Turnkey solutions for all types of manufacturing facilities, and especially plants in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and microelectronics industries.
This unit carries out comprehensive construction and infrastructure projects for advanced industrial enterprises, research institutes, laboratories, and other customers with particularly stringent requirements regarding quality and precision. We specialize in building advanced clean rooms, including the overall engineering design of the structure and all the supporting systems.
Designing the infrastructure for clean rooms in the pharmaceutical and electronic industry includes, among others:
- Engineering planning for the production systems and clean room components
- Importing components from the world’s leading manufacturers
- Carrying out setup work
- Constructing air conditioning, plumbing, electrical and control systems
- Building water systems for processes, such as PW, UPW, and WFI
- Constructing medical and lab gas systems, and industrial piping for manufacturing processes
- Constructing all the required systems for manufacturing processes
- Installing specialized furniture
- Performing certification and validation tests
Experienced with all project elements, including construction and infrastructure, we serve as the general contractor for complex turnkey projects and provide our customers a completed building including certification and documentation.